All stories are taken from anonymous posts on other websites unless credit is given stating otherwise.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

News November 22, 2008

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, I was out all day and then a bit busy when I got back.

Okay, to my readers, (the what, four of you? there are on a regular basis now) I'm beginning to run out of creepypasta that I personally think is fairly good. I do still have a rather large .odt filled with pasta, some alright, some meh, and can always fall back on SPC posts, but I have a request.

In short, if anyone wants to suggest a pasta or even write their own and submit it to through the sources at the bottom of the page, that would be wonderful

And I of course am going to go back to lurking the various sources I use.

-SoylentGreen

No comments: